Trading Fee Discount Packages Terms and Conditions
Infinite Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Infinitex Exchange offers the Trading Fee Discount Packages ( the ‘Discount Packages Promotion’) to its Customers, on the terms and conditions set out in this document.
The Discount Packages Promotion constitutes an offer by Infinitex Exchange to its Customers, whereby a Customer can pay a defined number of Gifto and receive a corresponding discount on InfiniteX trading fees for an agreed period (‘Discount Package’).
The Discount Packages Promotion is only available to InfiniteX Exchange customers who have successfully passed KYC identity verification (‘Customers’).
The word ‘Crypto’ means any cryptocurrency we list on our exchange including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum.
The word ‘Fiat’ means any fiat, or government backed currency, which is listed on our platform, including AUD.
The Discount Packages Promotion operates as follows: (a) InfiniteX will offer 4 monthly packages, through which a Customer can receive trading fee discounts for Crypto to Crypto, and Fiat to Crypto, trades.
(a) The Infinitex Exchange trading fees are listed on the Infinitex Exchange website at www.infinitex.com.au. (b) GTO price will fluctuate. Please check the current price when calculating the AUD equivalent cost of the Discount Packages. (c) Each Discount Package is active from the date & hour of purchase; and will expire at the same time and next corresponding day of the next month or if there is no corresponding day, at the end of the next month.
For example, i. A Discount Package activated at 10:00 on 31st March will expire at 10:00 on 30th April ii. A Discount Package activated at 12:00 on 31st January will expire at 12:00 on 28th (or 29th in a leap year) February iii. A Discount Package activated at 13:00 on 30th August will expire at 13:00 on 30th September.
7. A Customer agrees to these terms and conditions by purchasing one or more Discount Package.
8. The discount rate will be activated immediately following receipt of the Customer’s order and payment.
9. It is a Customer’s responsibility to check their InfiniteX account profile for confirmation of activation of a Discount Package, and the Customer should contact InfiniteX Exchange at email@example.com if a Discount Package is not activated as expected.
10. InfiniteX Exchange is not liable for any loss associated with a Customer trading before a Discount Package activation is confirmed on their account profile.
11. A Discount Package, and associated benefits, are not transferable.
12. The Discount Packages Promotion cannot be used in combination with any other InfiniteX Exchange promotion.
13. Customers must act in good faith, and not engage in any unlawful activity.
14. More than one Discount Package cannot be used at a time. If more than one Discount Package is purchased by a Customer, any previously activated Discount Package entitlement will be forfeited.
15. A Discount Package cannot be refunded, or redeemed, and purchases are final.\
16. InfiniteX Exchange may cease, or vary, this promotion at any time, without notice. However, a Customer’s fundamental rights as an existing Discount Package holder will not be affected.
17. InfiniteX Exchange may terminate a Customer’s Discount Package, without notice and without liability, if it has reasonable grounds for doing so.
18. It is prohibited for InfiniteX Exchange Customers to have more than one account (UID).
19. InfiniteX Exchange is not responsible or liable for any purchase made using a Customer’s account which was made in error or was made by a party accessing a Customer’s account using login credentials which were obtained from the Customer. However, InfiniteX Exchange will make reasonable efforts to take steps to assist the affected Customer to trace the transaction.
20. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute in connection with this agreement.