If you input the wrong password five times, the system will automatically lock your account for safety reasons. To unlock your account, go to the login page and click "forgot password" to reset your password.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Fund Password
- International customer identity verification
- What happens when I enter the wrong password for more than five times?
- What is fund password? How to set and modify your fund password?
- Why must I verify my account?
- What documents do I need to provide for identity verification?
- How long will it take for my identity verification?
- Can I do anything before my identity review is complete?
- What is the reason I can't pass the identity review?
- How to modify my login password?