InfiniteX complies with Australian Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) legislation. More details can be found in our AML/CTF Policy. We must verify the identity of our customers as part of our KYC (Know Your Customer) policy. We may ask for additional documentation to confirm your identity.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Fund Password
- International customer identity verification
- What happens when I enter the wrong password for more than five times?
- What is fund password? How to set and modify your fund password?
- Why must I verify my account?
- What documents do I need to provide for identity verification?
- How long will it take for my identity verification?
- Can I do anything before my identity review is complete?
- What is the reason I can't pass the identity review?
- How to modify my login password?